At this time of year our thoughts tend to wander over the bridge into the following year. For some it is the hope of a better season to come, grateful that the current year is coming to an end. For others it is to capitalise on an already excellent year and grow to a whole new level whether in business, personally, financially and so on.
Here are two focal areas to help you as you enter the New Year.
- Get present with the past. Jot down the positive outcomes for the year past and the challenges and disappointments you experienced.
- Create your future.
- What would you like the coming year to contain?
- What are the areas of growth you would like to see?
- What relational, familial areas do you need to work on?
- What are the personal growth and fun zones you would like to enter and develop? eg. learning to dance, cook, ski, fitness levels
- What would you like your bank balance and debt levels to be by years end?
- Where can you take your business or career in the next twelve months? What are the areas you need to work on to ensure you are growing and moving toward the next summit?
I have been aware over the past few months that we are really growing or declining. Strengthening or weakening. After all, plateaus of safety and comfort eventually erode if left to their own devices.
Planning Template for Business Owners.Click here
Ignition Coaching Program. Click here
Take advantage of my Christmas offer. Register by Dec 24th 2014 and receive either 3 months additional time (valued at $4000) or take 10% of the current price.